Monday, March 17, 2014

Christmas Eve

I realize this is very late, but I wanted to post it anyway!

Christmas Eve was spent in Murfreesboro with my in-laws including our other Branch family (David, Summer, and August), Lindy and John, Granny Margaret, Aunt Monica and her daughter Eva and her husband Cole, and Laurel and Dave with their girls. 

Of course children are so much fun to take pictures of....so that's all I got that night!


August is too quick to get a clear shot!


John and Lindy enjoying our secret santa game.


August wearing his Superman costume.


Brianna working on her new art project.


Isabelle and Auggie work on their new present.


This is definitely not a great quality picture, but I love what I captured between Eva and her mom, Monica. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment